Sunday, August 19, 2012

Misunderstanding...

Hey Nat, i have just seen your thumblr post on the 17th and 14th of Aug. To be frank, initailly, i thought you are having problems in your current relationship and that i thought you have broke up with him. To say the truth, my first feeling i felt is sadness. I feel sad that you have broke up with him cos i think you 2 are rather compatible.

I do feel a little happy cos i thought maybe maybe you will see a little importance of me and appreciate my effort. I told quite a few ppl that i always share my feelings towards you to. And they ask me then wats next tat i will do. And i just replied them i will only let things come naturally now.

At like 2plus am, i went to see the post again to infer, and the more i feel amiss about it. Cos i gave Benjamin your house telephone number and he said he will be calling you on the 14th night. Then i realised the post u are writing about refers to me. I never realise that initially cos im like thinking when will you think about me again since you are in a sweet relationship now. Prob you do, but what are the chances?

After realising that your post refers to me, i feel sad. Sad that you write as though i have not put in enough effort in our relationship. "Ya, he loved me, but to what extent?" quoted. That hurts. I put in effort in our relationship and i thought that you really appreciate it. There isnt a praise in your post at all or maybe like saying u miss me or anything but rather all those hurting statements again. I know that it isnt your fault. It is neither of our fault and you should just not care about what ppl think.

I understand your intention in breaking up and i respect that. But i still dare to say that i miss you a lot. But do you miss a single bit? Homecoming cchy is next month, i know that you are attending. So im really having mixed feelings now. i feel like seeing you but scared that i do not have the courage to be normal with you again or be avoided by you again. I really do not have the courage anymore. Nevertheless, i still wish you all the best in your current relationship. Last long.

Smiles,
Jian Sheng.

No comments: