Monday, October 1, 2012

LOST HANDPHONE!

Hey. I lost my handphone on saturday. Can u believe? Nokia army handphone and ppl take it. Zzz. Not Sian about handphone missing. Its about the contents and the contacts. Tat time when we just broke up, i want to share my feelings with you but i cant. I get so helpless tat i really dunno how to express myself. So i type into my messages as drafts, also holding a possibility tat one day you can see them?

This incident reminds me of last year when u lost your purse at the mrt station and called me, feeling so helpless. Thinking back, i feel so bad. i never really feel your anxious-ness as much as i should and say like you are careless all those which i shouldnt say at all though i guess i keep telling you to remain calm and keep you occupied. but i think i did not do enough. Really wondering how are you doing now... ... ...

Btw, i just up pes successfully. Haha. My workshop ic has a good impression of me and want send me to sgt course. Feel so accomplished. Tried up pes at tekong for a chance to enter ocs as an officer but cant, so perservered and tried for the next highest, and it works (: just wanna share this good news with you. Used to call you immediately once i hear any good or bad news. Miss the times sharing with you anything, especially things that can make you smile (: Girl, i miss you! Haha!

Really wish you are doing well! (:

Smiles!
JianSheng! (:

No comments: