Sunday, October 14, 2012

MARSKMAN! (:

Hey Nat! Just wanna tell you that my atp range just ended! and i got on-the-dot marksman! out of like 40, onli 11 ppl have it! Feel proud of myself. If its the past, i would definitely share with you this good new asap, and you will definitely encourage me like you always do like "Awww, Im so proud of you.. " Haha!

This atp range is an interesting one. Ppl helping me shoot my target accidentally and me helping them shoot back too. During night shoot, there is 1 shoot  tat i use my laser to aim alr, then suddenly my target went down. Im  like WAT? So im left with the last shot, dunno where to shoot, so i just shoot at my friend one. HA! And he's like i never help you shoot wat. Then im like SHIT! Why so stupid help ppl shoot, cos if not no marksman liao! lucky in the end, he help me shoot without knowing so i got marksman! $200 ^^

Sadly, i left my rifle unattended during dinner and one captain from hq takes it. -.- so he is like monday i will think of your punishment. SIAN! Dunno will crash into my sgt course or not. Stress to be sgt at my workshop. Only sgt with all the men being more experienced than me. STRESSED!

Btw, yesterday went to have korean bbq at novena, after which we went to salted caramel. In the journey, saw SJII. So like think of the journey you go to school, miss going cchy with you. . . Everytime i go thomson,  memories will just fly into my mind. All the good moments that we had, discovering good food. Walking down those streets at night, running across red lights, really miss those times.

Oh ya, my mom somewhat agree to let me learn motorbike after my driving. Dunno why i want to learn it, prob just to have the feel of it. Will consider again whether to buy for uni, i know its dangerous. But oh well, haha! Prob i can bring you around for some road trip with it if you want. I will be extremely careful. .

Alright, always wishing you all the best! JIAYOU! SMILES K?

Love
JianSheng! (:

No comments: