Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov '12

Hey Nat! Its November alr! Time really flies... Just ran adidas marathon recently. Its like at the city area, where we ran our first marathon standard chartered remember? Still remember we had kfc for breakfast after tat and u went to ur church after that when u forget to get your song sheet from me. Though we did not run our marathon but instead, walked almost the whole of it, it was really a unique and memorable one.

This time, i ran the marathon alone though sign up tgt with friends but we ran diff pace. i did not slp at all for this marathon. Accidentally drank 2 coffee tats y cannot slp -.- so i never slp a single min and go to run a marathon and the weather is like freaking hot and i ran alone... At 8km, my usual cramps gave me trouble again. i persevered but by 12.5km both my legs gave way. i cant even walk. i just drop by the side of the road. everyone just ran pass me, there is even a uncle tat took my photo being helpless though he asked me whether im ok after tat. After 20mins, i finally stood up but gave way again 500m later. so i spend almost an hour on the ground stretching my legs. During the 2nd time when i fall out, there is another person who suffered from heat stroke and her boyfriend was beside her, caring for her... If u were beside me at that time, things will be a lot better. Miss you...

Though i unsubscribe you from facebook, meaning cant see your posts on news feed, cos i really cant bear to see any sweet posts of you and yc. It still hurts. . . but occasionally, i cannot take it, brave up and see your profile. the few photos you took with xinting and jiayi at your house are really nice. You look really pretty as always.  And also more matured. Really miss those times.. . Wish you miss them too. .

JIAYOU! Btw, when will you be free to take the present from Benjamin  i know you rejected him a lot of times cos u find him annoying right? I had a hard time searching for those presents. So wish u will like them. I asked him to pass to you cos i scared you wont accept if i pass u at tat time. Wish you will take them soon and like them. Gonna slp now! Nights! (:

Smiles!
Jian Sheng! (:

 

No comments: